The Book “The Legal Environment and Business Law” is written by various authors which you can download freely in pdf format. This textbook provides background and essential concepts on the full range of legal issues that business managers and executives must grapple with. The Legal Environment and Business Law Pdf Free text provides the vocabulary and legal perspective necessary for business owners to speak courteously to their customers, employees, vendors, government officials, and their own attorneys.
Each chapter contains summaries including organization and coverage, a list of key terms, chapter summaries, and multiple-choice self-assessment questions (along with answers) followed by additional problems with answers available in the Instructor Manual.
|Book Name||The Legal Environment and Business Law|
|Author of Book||Don Mayer, Daniel M. Warner, George J. Siedel, and Jethro K. Lieberman,|
Overview of The Legal Environment and Business Law Pdf FreeThe law has different meanings as well as different functions. Philosophers have considered questions of justice and law for centuries, and several different approaches or schools of legal thought have emerged. In this chapter, we will look at those different meanings and approaches and consider how social and political dynamics interact with the ideas that animate the various schools of legal thought. We will also look at the typical sources of “positive law” in the United States and how some of those sources take precedence over others and establish some basic differences between the American legal system and other legal systems.
Topics this Edition
• Chapter 1: Introduction to Law and Legal Systems
• Chapter 2: Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
• Chapter 3: Courts and the Legal Process
• Chapter 4: Constitutional Law and US Commerce
• Chapter 5: Administrative Law
• Chapter 6: Criminal Law
• Chapter 7: Introduction to Tort Law
• Chapter 8: Introduction to Contract Law
• Chapter 9: The Agreement
• Chapter 10: Real Assent
• Chapter 11: Consideration
• Chapter 12: Legality
• Chapter 13: Form and Meaning
• Chapter 14: Third-Party Rights
• Chapter 15: Discharge of Obligations
• Chapter 16: Remedies
• Chapter 17: Introduction to Sales and Leases
• Chapter 18: Title and Risk of Loss
• Chapter 19: Performance and Remedies
• Chapter 20: Products Liability
• Chapter 21: Bailments and the Storage, Shipment, and Leasing of Goods
• Chapter 22: Nature and Form of Commercial Paper
• Chapter 23: Negotiation of Commercial Paper
• Chapter 24: Holder in Due Course and Defenses
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases if you buy from my given links
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software/pdf. We are not hosting any copyrighted content on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Webofinfo.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Check out our DMCA Policy.
If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. Email us at [email protected]