The Laws of Human Nature: This book is written by Robert Greene. You can download it freely in pdf format. Throughout our lives, we inevitably have to deal with a variety of people who cause problems and make our lives difficult and unpleasant. Some of these individuals are leaders or bosses, some are colleagues, and some are friends. They can be aggressive or passive-aggressive, but they are generally masters at playing on our emotions. They often seem charming and refreshingly confident, brimming with ideas and enthusiasm, and we fall under their spell. Only when it is too late do we discover that his confidence is irrational and his ideas ill-conceived. Among colleagues, they can be those who sabotage our work or career out of secret envy, eager to bring us down. Or they could be colleagues or hires who reveal, to our dismay, that they care about themselves and use us as stepping stones.
What inevitably happens in these situations is that we are caught off guard, not expecting such behavior. Often these guys will hit us with elaborate cover stories to justify their actions or blame practical scapegoats. They know how to confuse us and drag us into a drama they control. We can protest or get angry, but in the end, we feel quite helpless: the damage has already been done. Then another similar guy walks into our lives, and the same story repeats itself.
|Book Name||The Laws of Human Nature|
|Author of Book||Robert Greene|
Overview of The Laws of Human Nature Pdf Free DownloadAccording to Robert Greene, we often notice a similar sense of confusion and helplessness when it comes to ourselves and our own behavior. For example, we suddenly say something that offends our boss, colleague, or friend; we’re not quite sure where it came from, but we’re frustrated to find that some internal anger and tension has leaked out in a way we regret. Or maybe we excitedly threw our weight into some project or plan, only to realize that it was pretty silly and a terrible waste of time. Or maybe we fall in love with a person who is just the wrong type for us and we know it, but we can’t help it. What has happened to us, we wonder?
Topics of this Edition1. Master Your Emotional Self (The Law of Irrationality)
2. Transform Self-love into Empathy (The Law of Narcissism)
3. See Through People’s Masks (The Law of Role-playing)
4. Determine the Strength of People’s Character (The Law of Compulsive Behavior)
5. Become an Elusive Object of Desire (The Law of Covetousness)
6. Elevate Your Perspective (The Law of Shortsightedness)
7. Soften People’s Resistance by Confirming Their Self-opinion (The Law of Defensiveness)
8. Change Your Circumstances by Changing Your Attitude (The Law of Self-sabotage)
9. Confront Your Dark Side (The Law of Repression)
10. Beware the Fragile Ego (The Law of Envy)
11. Know Your Limits (The Law of Grandiosity)
12. Reconnect to the Masculine or Feminine Within You (The Law of Gender Rigidity)
13. Advance with a Sense of Purpose (The Law of Aimlessness)
14. Resist the Downward Pull of the Group (The Law of Conformity)
15. Make Them Want to Follow You (The Law of Fickleness)
16. See the Hostility Behind the Friendly Façade (The Law of Aggression)
17. Seize the Historical Moment (The Law of Generational Myopia)
18. Meditate on Our Common Mortality (The Law of Death Denial)
About the AuthorRobert Greene, the no. 1 New York Times bestselling author of The 48 Laws of Power, The 33 Strategies of War, The Art of Seduction, and Mastery, is an internationally renowned expert on power strategies. He lives in Los Angeles.
The password of the file: webofinfo.com