Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students, 14th Edition PDF Free provides you with the latest information on more than 4,000 brand-name and generic medications, along with the latest FDA-approved medications. Side effects are organized by body system and identified as common or life-threatening, telling you what signs to watch for during evaluations. Plus, the drug monographs are arranged alphabetically, and each includes clear information on dosing, administration, and the nursing process so you’re ready for clinical practice. In fact, what sets this handbook apart is its detailed coverage of rationales and explanations, medication-specific nursing diagnoses, IV medication administration, and medication safety, helping you understand how drug families work together.
Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 14th Edition by Linda Skidmore-Roth is available in PDF Format to download Free with a direct reliable link. We have also a wider range of nursing books in pdf on our site. You may check more free nursing books here, Mosby’s drug guide pdf is one of them.
Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 14th Edition PDF
The Mosby Nursing Student Medication Guide, Fourteenth Edition is the most comprehensive manual available for nursing students. Since its first publication in 1996, more than 100 American and Canadian pharmacists and consultants have closely reviewed the book’s content. Today, Mosby’s Nursing Student Medication Guide is more up-to-date than ever, with features that make it easy to quickly find critical information.
New Features in 14th Edition of Mosby’s Drug Guide
- More than 50 recent FDA-approved drugs for 2021 are found throughout the book and in Appendix A.
- A new appendix with commonly used herbs and natural supplements provides easy-to-reference information on these commonly mentioned products.
- The new Patient Issues subheading under Nursing Considerations provides International Classification for Nursing Practice (ICNP) classifications that are applicable to individual medications.
- Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students 14th Edition (new edition) by Linda Skidmore-Roth features thousands of new drug facts, including:
- New drugs and new dosage information
- Newly researched adverse effects
- Updated Black Box Warnings
- The latest precautions, interactions, and contraindications
- IV therapy updates
- Revised nursing considerations
- Updated patient/family education guidelines
- Updates on key new drug research
This Free Ebook is organized into four main sections:
- Individual Drug Monographs (in alphabetical order by generic name)
- Drug Categories
- illustrated Mechanisms and Sites of Action: The guiding principle behind this book is to provide quick and easy access to nursing information and considerations. Every detail, from the cover, binding, and paper to the font, four-colour layout, and appendices, has been carefully chosen with the user in mind. This is what you will find in each section of the manual.
|Book Name||Mosby’s Drug Guide for Nursing Students|
|Author of Book||Linda Skidmore-Roth|
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software/pdf. We are not hosting any copyrighted content on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Webofinfo.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Check out our DMCA Policy.
If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. Email us at [email protected]