The book LPN Notes Nurse’s Clinical Pocket Guide is written by Ehren Myers. The fifth edition of this popular, easy-to-use guide provides the clinically oriented and practical content you need to deliver safe and effective care in hospital and home settings. Its handy pocket size and waterproof pages are ideal for on the go, while the NCLEX® tips make it perfect for preparing for the NCLEX®-PN exam. Completely revised and updated, you’ll have access to more commonly used clinical information that is rarely memorized and needed by nurses and students.
|Book Name||LPN Notes Nurse’s Clinical Pocket Guide|
|Author of Book||Ehren Myers|
- The Procedures tab presents the common skills, procedures, and equipment needed to perform routine nursing tasks.
- The Assess tab provides comprehensive system-specific information, including the skills, procedures, and tools needed to perform an assessment on an adult patient.
- The Disease/Patient Education tab covers the most common diseases and disorders, home care, safe medication administration practices and safety, as well as common patient education issues.
- Med-Surg & Emergency Tab features 20 of the most common symptoms and scenarios.
- The Geri/Ob/Peds tab now features geriatric screening tips for 6 common marker conditions (SPICES) that could indicate a higher risk of functional decline or even death.
- The Life Span Tab combines geriatrics, obstetrics, and pediatrics to focus on lifespan considerations.
- The Tools tab includes a Spanish translator with phonetic pronunciations.
Topics of this Edition
Tab 2: ASSESS
Tab 3: GERI/OB/PEDS
Tab 4: MED SURG & EMERGENCY
Tab 5: MEDS/IV/FLUIDS
Tab 6: LABS/ECG
Tab 7: DISEASES & PATIENT ED
Tab 8: TOOLS
Tab 9: INDEX