All Cricket lovers want to keep in touch with score updates. Normally we have to sit or stand in front of the TV screen to watch the match but if we are not at home and we are traveling then we want to in touch with updates. But You have to live stream on mobile. But in some situations, we can’t stand in front of the Television and not in a situation to watch live cricket on a mobile phone. So How to Get Cricket Score Updates on Android Screen when you are at work or busy.
Don’t worry Google has introduced the new feature of Pin live score on your mobile screen. It does not matter where are you and what are you doing. Now due to this amazing feature, you will be able to check live cricket score updates.
This pin live score will be displayed while you’re using any feature of your smartphone e.g If you are watching movies or you’re chatting with your friends.
This feature only works on android mobile phones yet.
How to pin live Google score:
In order to avail of this option, the following are required things.
- You should have Android Phone
- An updated version of Google App
- Working Internet connection
- or Google Assistant
Method of pin-up live Cricket score by google
01. Open your Google App
02. Just Type “Cricket Score”
03. Google will show all the live matches
04. you will see a small button having the text “Pin live score”
05. Just click on it and now you can get live updates on your Android Screen.
01. Just awake your Google Assistant
02. Speak “Live Cricket Score”
03. you will see a small button having the text “Pin live score” just click on it.
04. Now score is live on your mobile phone screen.