The Book HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination is written by HESI. This excellent review manual with Evolve companion site is designed to prepare nursing students for what is probably the most important exam they will ever take, the NCLEX-PN Licensing Examination. As a graduate of a PN nursing program, the student has the basic knowledge required to pass the tests and perform safely and successfully in the clinical area. The comprehensive HESI Review for the NCLEX-PN® Exam with the Evolve Companion Site allows the nursing student to prepare for the NCLEX-PN Licensing Exam in a structured manner.
The Nursing Practice Acts provide the laws that control and regulate the practice of nursing in each state to protect the public from harm. Under the law, the practice of nursing is restricted to licensed professionals. All states have nursing practice laws, and these laws contain state standards for nursing care. B. The Nursing Practice Acts govern the responsibility of the practical nurse (PN) in assigning, supervising, and accepting assignments, and carrying out assignments.
|Book Name||HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination|
|Author of Book||HESI|
Overview of HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination
Prepare for success on your HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-PN®! Updated with the latest test plan and written in an easy-to-read summary format, HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 5th Edition divides chapters by clinical areas and topics emphasized on the exam. The basics of wrong answers are provided to help you address any areas of weakness. Evolve’s companion website offers 550 practice questions, giving you valuable practice in the same e-test format you’ll experience on your Nursing School Exit Exam and NCLEX-PN exam.
- HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-PN® exam.
- Evolve’s a companion website with 550 NCLEX practice questions, including alternate item formats, gives you a testing experience similar to the NCLEX and exit exams.
- Critical Thinking Study Questions reinforce key concepts and critical content and include response prompts.
- Chapters are organized by clinical area for easy reference.
- Pharmacology tables summarize the drug therapy content you need to know and are emphasized on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- The consistent organization and format of the chapters facilitate learning.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest NCLEX-PN® test plan.
- UPDATED! The Psychiatric Nursing chapter includes the latest material from DSM-5.
- UPDATED! Revised HESI tip boxes align with content updates throughout the text.
- NEW! Updated review questions correspond to new content.
Topics of this Edition