Dictionary of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms: This book is written by Jeffrey T. Solate. You can download it freely in pdf format. The study of dosage forms is not a new field, but it has many connections with various biological and medical sciences, including physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, pharmacotherapy, clinical therapeutics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacognosy.
This first edition of the Dictionary of Dosage Forms is a collection of terms and definitions prepared to assist health professionals and students and trainees in health care services as a supplemental or reference resource when reading notes and completing care routines.
|Book Name||Dictionary of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms|
|Author of Book||Jeffrey T. Solate|
Overview of Dictionary of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms Pdf FreeAccording to Jeffrey T. Solate, the dictionary can also be used as reference material by hospital and medical center staff, consultants, medical and nursing instructors, and students of pharmacology and pharmaceutical sciences. This dictionary also attempts to classify and organize vaccines and vaccination terms from various sources in an alphabetical list.
- Collects terms and definitions to help health professionals and students as a reference or supplemental resource when reading notes and completing routine care.
- It focuses on product dosage forms and includes supplemental information, which provides readers, particularly medical and pharmacy students and professionals, with information about the dosage form choices made during drug product development.
- Provides information on indications, contraindications, side effects, and more for a given drug.
- Classifies and organizes forms in a readable format, providing quick and easy reference
Topics of this Edition
- Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Birth control pills
- Lithium citrate
- Thin Film
- Listerine pocketPacks
- Cordran®Tape (flurandrenolide) Tape, USP
- Celestone® (betamethasone) Syrup
- Clemastine Fumarate Syrup
- Midazolam Hydrochloride Syrup
Powder, liquid, or solid crystals
Natural or herbal plant, seed, or food
- Flovent (Fluticasone Propionate)
- Advair Diskus
- Entocort (Budesonide)
- Aerobid (fluminisolide)
- Albuterol Sulfate
- Intal Nebulizer Solution (Cromolyn Sodium Inhalation Solution)
- NebuPent (pentamidine isethionate)
- Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum)
Tuberculin Skin Testing (Mantoux test)
- Bicillin C-R Tubex
Intraosseous (IR) Injection
Intraperitoneal (IP) Injection
Chemotherapy drugs to treat some cancers
Intravenous (IV) Injection
Subcutaneous or Hypodermic Injection
- Artificial Tears
- Zolpimist (zolpidem tartrate)
- Amcinonide Cream
Pain Relief Patch
- Cleocin® Vaginal Ovules
- Mycelex-G (Clotrimazole vaginal)
Factors that may affect the Choice of Dosage Forms
About the AuthorJeffrey T. Solate
Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Lead Auditor,
Former, ASQ Food, Drug and Cosmetic Division, and
Drug Advisory Committee Public Member, Ontario College of Pharmacists
The password of the file: webofinfo.com