The book Competitive Handbook of Nursing is written by Prahlad Ram Yadav.
The Nursing Competitive Handbook adequately covers all nursing topics. PR Yadav’s nursing book is divided into topics. Each topic is a theory section that includes important key points and an annex, objective questions, questions from the previous year, answer keys, and fundamentals.
PR Yadav wrote this book after passing more than a dozen nursing exams and failing a single written exam.
The Nursing Competitive Handbook is very student-friendly and adheres to the new syllabus for all nursing exams. INC presents the Nursing Competitive Handbook following the recently updated curriculum. Prahlad Ram Yadav wrote this authentic compilation of Nursing Licensing Exam Questionnaires Volume 2 Revised Edition in English.
- Subject-wise, the top 7500 items are incredibly vital and relevant.
- Up-to-date text, tables, and flowcharts are included.
- Detailed explanations of correct and wrong answers are provided with each question.
- Authentic Quiz Compilation Nursing Licensing Exam Volume 2 Revised Edition Explained answers to factual questions based on conventional textbook references.
- Help in quick review before exam.
Overview of Competitive Handbook of Nursing
All nursing topics are well covered, including around 8,500 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). 6200 Incredibly Essential and Relevant Key Points per Subject with Important Tables and Flowcharts Based on Memory, AIIMS, PGIMER, ILBS, RPSC, RAK, RML, RUHS, Kerala PSC, DSSSB Previous Years Exam Questions, JIPMER ESIC, RRB are included. Complete rationales for correct and wrong answers are provided with each question, correct answers to factual questions based on standard textbooks, save valuable time and energy, and aid in quick review before exam.
|Book Name||Competitive Handbook of Nursing|
|Author of Book||Prahlad Ram Yadav|