The book Cardiovascular care made incredibly easy is written by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Written in the award-winning Incredibly Easy! style, this fully updated third edition of Cardiovascular Care Made Incredibly Easy is the ideal reference for those new to or needing a refresher in cardiovascular nursing care.
- Clear and concise descriptions of each procedure and concept.
- Advice from other cardiovascular nurses on how to deliver care.
- Key information on how to adapt your care to a home environment.
- Memory aids and chapter quizzes to promote recall of important information.
- Written by nurses for nurses, Cardiovascular Care Made Incredibly Easy, 3rd Edition will help you conquer the toughest topics to learn in nursing.
Topics of this Edition
Overview of Cardiovascular care made incredibly easy
This one-of-a-kind book brings together the extensive knowledge nurses need to be confident in cardiovascular care, including cardiovascular anatomy and physiology; evaluation; diagnostic tests; hemodynamic monitoring; performance and interpretation of electrocardiograms; medicines; synchronized cardioversion; care of patients with counterpulsation IABP, ICD, pacemaker and VAD; and preoperative and postoperative care for MIDCAB, CABG, and balloon angioplasty patients.
|Book Name||Cardiovascular care made incredibly easy|
|Author of Book||Lippincott Williams & Wilkins|