Business Law Terms (Presentation) is written by CTAE which you can download freely in pdf format. This presentation briefly describes about:
Civil law versus criminal law
• Civil law: a non-governmental corporation or an individual files the lawsuit and becomes a plaintiff; burden of proof on the plaintiff
• Criminal Law—Government-Filed Litigation (prosecution); burden of proof on the state (government).
|Book Name||Business Law Terms (Presentation)|
|Author of Book||CTAE|
Overview of Business Law Terms (Presentation) Pdf FreeContractual Elements
• Mutual consent—“meeting of the minds”
• Offer and Acceptance
• Mutual consideration: exchange of something of value
• Performance or Delivery
• Good faith
• No violation of public policy
• Serious crimes that can be punished by more than a year in prison or death
• Examples of felonies: murder, robbery, shoplifting/larceny, arson, larceny, embezzlement, receipt of stolen property, forgery, conspiracy, computer crime, identity theft, telephone crime.
Topics of this PresentationCriminal Law
Law of Torts
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases if you buy from my given links
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software/pdf. We are not hosting any copyrighted content on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Webofinfo.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Check out our DMCA Policy.
If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. Email us at [email protected]