The Business Law Basics is written by Ethan Stone which you can download freely in pdf format. The information contained in this presentation has been prepared by the Lawyers Committee and Ethan Stone. It is not intended to constitute legal advice. The Law Committee and Ethan Stone have used reasonable efforts in compiling, preparing, and providing this information, but do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, or currency of the information contained in this presentation. The publication and distribution of this presentation are not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
|Book Name||Business Law Basics (Presentation)|
|Author of Book||Ethan Stone|
Overview of Business Law Basics (Presentation) Pdf Free
• Who owns what percentage of the company? Will it change over time? How is it determined?
Clarify Incentives / Vesting in Formal Legal Documents
• Use % ownership to incorporate new knowledge or resources; set milestones to reach
• Shareholder/member contributes time or resources before receiving full benefits of ownership
Clarify management in formal legal documents
• Put in writing who is responsible for making decisions in the company, including who has the power to change management. Senior management must meet regularly.
• Write it!
• Read and trade!
• Know what the rent is (including shared construction costs)
• Understand the term and options
• Know the state of the premises
• Know who pays for improvements
• Understand who fixes what
• Get and keep insurance
• Know if you can assign/sublet
• Obtain notice and remedy period for breaches
Topics of Presentation1. Choose a business entity
2. Licenses and Permits
3. Commercial Contracts and Leases
5. Intellectual Property
6. General considerations and resources
About the Author
Ethan Stone doesn’t write your typical boy-meets-boy stories. With a combination of love and suspense, he makes his characters work hard for their HEAs. If they can survive what he puts them through, then they can survive anything. Enjoy Romance with an Edge.
Ethan has been reading mysteries and thrillers since he was young. He’s had a thing for boys in uniform for just as long. That may have influenced the stories he writes.
He is a native of Oregon and has two children. One of which has been grandfathered three times; although he is too young.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases if you buy from my given links