British National Formulary in short (BNF) is one of the most famous books in the field of pharmaceuticals. British National Formulary BNF 82 version is available now on the official site.
The new edition of the BNF 82 Version 2021 PDF has been released in September 2021, And you can buy this book on the official site or on amazon.
The new edition (BNF 82) provides the latest equipment on prescribing, distributing and administering medicines as well as legal and advance instructions.
Extensive content updates in the new edition include:
New monographs for:
- COVID-19 vaccine for active immunizations against COVID-19 disease.
- Enhertu [trastuzumab deruxtecan] for HER2-positive unresectable or metastatic breast cancer
- Myalepta® [metreleptin] for leptin deficiency in lipodystrophy
- Phesgo® [pertuzumab with trastuzumab] for HER2-positive early-stage, metastatic, or locally recurrent breast cancer
- Treprostinil for idiopathic or hereditary pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Trixeo Aerosphere® [formoterol fumarate with glycopyrronium and budesonide] and Bevespi
- Aerosphere® [glycopyrronium with formoterol fumarate] for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Von Willebrand Factor for von Willebrand disease
BNF 82 Pdf Book New Version September 2021 contains the following content:
- 8 new monographs
- 20 dose changes
- 48 other significant changes, including safety alerts from the MHRA, and new and updated
- clinical guidance from Public Health England and NICE
Some Unique Benefits
BNF 82 (British National Formulary) 2021 PDF Free Download has updated some unique benefits including
- Gastro-intestinal system page updates on medication prescription, distribution and administration.
- Authoritative, independent guidance on the best way to enable health professionals to choose safe and effective medications.
- Information Healthcare professionals have confidence in quality and reliability.
- Healthcare professionals need everything at their fingertips, all in one book.
MHRA advice on:
Other important changes include the latest guidance:
- COVID-19, including immunisation and recommendations on the choice of COVID-19 vaccine in line with Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation and Public Health England recommendations
- Management of hypoglycaemia, including age-based dose banding
- Management of polycystic ovary syndrome
- National flu immunisation programme and influenza vaccine in line with Public Health England recommendations
- Progestogen-only contraceptives in line with Faculty of Sexual & Reproductive Healthcare recommendations
- Treatment of human and animal bites
- Use of hepatitis B immunoglobulin and vaccines in line with Public Health England recommendations