In this article, we are going to cover the list of top best-selling Pharmacy books. In this way, we can know what books remained more demanding and why also it will helpful for Pharmacy students to understand which book is best for a Pharmacy course. I arranged these books according to amazon reviews and selling quantity. I hope it will really helpful for you.
Now we come to our list of the best Top Best Selling Pharmacy Books List 2022
01. Prescriber’s Guide: Stahl’s Essential Psychopharmacology
Stahl’s Essential Psychopharmacology Seventh Edition Free PDF Book is one of Stahl’s most readable books. Stephen M. Stahl is the author of this book. With the increase in the variety of psychotropic drugs and the diversification of the uses of existing medications, we are pleased to offer the seventh edition of the world’s most widely promoted psychopharmacology formulary. The new version features 9 new compounds, plus statistics on numerous new current capsule formulations.
Many new and vital warning signs for current capsules are covered, such as an update to the profiles of the entire content and collection, such as new injectable and transdermal formulations, as well as updated warnings and indications. The pearls have been updated and the antipsychotic segment has been completely revised. With its easy-to-use, full-color template-driven navigation system, Prescribers Guide combines fully evidence-based statistics with clinically-informed recommendations to guide each and every prescriber in the mental health field. Stephen M. Stahl released this book in December 2020.
The free version of the Pdf book Prescriber’s Guide: Stahl’s Essential Psychopharmacology is also available you can download this book free for study purposes only from the given below link
02. Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers 5th Edition
The Pharmacotherapy for Advanced Practice Nursing Prescribers text, online case studies, and an online quiz from Davis Edge work together to create an interactive learning solution that helps students master content and prepare them for their role as prescribers. advanced practice nursing.
An access code within new print texts unlocks Davis Edge, including online case studies and an e-book Powered by VitalSource. Or go fully digital with the purchase of the e-book version of the text that also includes access to Davis Edge and the online case studies.
03. The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2021 51st Edition
The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2021 51st Edition of the leading clinical reference for infectious disease treatment and anti-infective drug information. Useful in daily practice and as a component of your organization’s antimicrobial stewardship program, the Sanford Guide provides valuable guidance in the era of antibiotic resistance. Popular with physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other physicians, the Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy provides convenient, concise, and reliable information.
The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2021 51st Edition provides all Access, which provides expanded content, interactive charts, and tools, updated daily, for web and mobile apps. Coverage includes clinical syndromes, pathogens (bacterial, fungal, mycobacterial, parasitic, viral), anti-infective agents, dosage with pediatric and renal adjustments, adverse effects, activity spectra, pharmacology, drug interactions, and preventive therapy.
04. Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 17th Edition
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 17th Edition is the perfect book for nursing school. All the basic and depth information is included in this book.
Following are the features according to the author of this book:-
- Search the entire 5,000-drug database and appendices quickly and efficiently.
- Build your knowledge with widely cross-medicated drugs.
- Stay up to date with drug news from the FDA.
- Special considerations for patient populations.
- The Geri heading identifies special concerns for older adults.
- OB and Last headings highlight information for pregnant and lactating patients.
- The Pedi header identifies children’s concerns.
- The proxy header identifies considerations for patients of reproductive age.
- IV Administration Subtitles
- pharmacogenomic content
- Canada Specific Content
05. PTCB Exam Prep 2022-2023
PTCB Exam Prep 2022-2023: Updated Study Guide + 540 Test Questions and Detailed Answer Explanations for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam is also another best-selling Pharmacy book.
This PTCB study guide combines theory and practice questions so students are fully prepared before writing the exam. While other guides only provide around 200 questions, this guide has 540 questions along with answer explanations. 6 full exams are included so test takers have plenty of practice before attempting the actual exam.
Newstone Test Prep provides students with up-to-date exam questions so that they are well prepared before taking the exam. We pride ourselves on our guides because they combine theory and quiz questions. At Newstone Test Prep, we don’t just collect test questions; we compile the same number of questions as the actual exams, in the same format. This has been a great help to previous students because they were able to simulate the real exam while studying.
06. Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition
Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition is also included in the list of best-selling Pharmacy books because Written in the friendly, award-winning Incredibly Easy style, this easy-to-follow, fully illustrated guide provides step-by-step instructions on the medication process, from assessing patient needs to planning care, implementation, and positive outcomes. . Strengthen your understanding of your class materials, prepare for the NCLEX® or certification exam, and administer medication therapies safely and effectively.
- Updated content on the latest app, approved medications and dosages, and the list of new tables:
- vaccines and treatment for exposure to biological weapons
- Treatment and Antidotes for Chemical Weapons Exposure
- herbal medicine content.
- icons and images that clarify the content.
- Revised and updated content on the concepts of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and pharmacotherapeutics and much more
07. Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice: A Practical Approach 5th Edition
Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice: A Practical Approach Fifth, North American Edition has great worth in the Pharmaceuticals field. Anchored in pharmacology and therapeutics principles, and written by experts in the field, this is your roadmap to effective drug therapies.
Learn how to correctly identify a disorder, review the medications used to treat it, and select the optimal therapy. With expert guidance on more than 50 common disorders, this is the ideal resource for advanced practice physicians and students learning pharmacotherapy and a go-to reference for experienced physicians.
- The section on pain management, addressing opioid use disorder (OUD) and cannabis use
- NEW and updated content on complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) therapies, pharmacogenomics, liver disorders, and substance use disorders
- Easy-to-follow, evidence-based algorithms, and drug tables
- Content organized by drug class, with quick scan access to generic and trade names, and dosage
- Explains topics in pharmacology and patient management: easy-to-remember, clearly written definitions and descriptions of common presentations.
- It offers the basis of pharmacological therapeutics, which include:
- The prescription process from pregnancy to old age
- Avoid medication errors
- Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, drug interactions, and adverse events
- Principles of antimicrobial therapy
08. Henke’s Med-Math
Henke’s Med-Math 9th Edition Dosage Calculation, Preparation, & Administration is at no. 08 in top pharmacy selling book list. This best-selling book presents a highly visual and hands-on approach to learning dose calculation and drug administration principles.
The step-by-step approach to solving problems and exercises in the chapter, it provides the opportunity for students to gain proficiency and confidence in the material before moving on to the next concept. Over 70 calculations in action Animations provide step-by-step demonstrations of how to solve the equations presented in the text.
09. Pharmacy Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians
Pharmacy Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians: Master Calculations The Safe & Easy Way Without Formulas 1st Edition is good for Pharmacy calculations. This book is divided into eight units containing 33 chapters and over 400 practice problems.
Features of this Pharmacy book
- The Metric System
- Apothecary/Avoirdupois/Household Systems
- Dimensional Analysis and Ratio Proportion
- Rounding Numbers
- Scientific notation
- important characters
- Roman numerals
- Unit Conversions: The Basics
- Unit conversions within the metric system
- Unit conversions within the home system
- Unit conversions between metric, household, and apothecary units
- Unit conversions involving hours and minutes & More
10. Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care 10th Edition
With a clear explanation of drug prototypes and how they work, Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care 10th Edition gives you the background you need to understand drugs currently on the market and those yet to be launched. This perennial favorite of students and teachers simplifies complex concepts while distinguishing content you need to know from material that’s just good to know.
The 10th edition includes updated drug content to reflect the latest FDA approvals, recalls, and therapeutic uses, as well as corresponding updated nursing content. It also includes an updated section on drug prototypes, which summarizes their main uses, and an updated table detailing care throughout the patient’s life. Additionally, each chapter ends with a summary of nursing implications to help you fully understand the material and apply it to clinical nursing practice.
11. Pharmacy Calculation Workbook
The Pharmacy Calculation Workbook is at no. 11th on the list of Bestselling Pharmacy books and provides 250 calculus questions to prepare for the demanding NAPLEX and PTCB exam. Master the exam topics with intensive practice in the areas you’ll find on the exam.
All questions are exam level in difficulty and focused solely on helping you pass. Whether you’re challenging the exam for the first time or trying again after a failed attempt, you’ll learn the critical skills needed to master the exam.
This book contains:
- Calculus Fundamentals
- Dilutions and Concentrations
- Density and Specific Gravity
- Patient-specific dosage
- IV infusions and flow rates
- Reducing and Enlarging Formulas
- Expressions of Concentration
- Electrolyte solutions
- Nutritional Support
- Isotonic and buffer solutions
- Pharmaceutical conversions
12. Principles of Pharmacology 4th Edition:
Principles of Pharmacology: The Pathophysiologic Basis of Drug Therapy 4th Edition offers an integrated mechanism- and systems-based approach to contemporary pharmacology and drug development. An easy-to-follow format helps freshmen and sophomores grasp challenging concepts quickly and efficiently. Each chapter presents a clinical vignette illustrating a therapeutic problem within a physiological or biochemical system; followed by a discussion of the biochemistry, physiology, and pathophysiology of the system; and concluding with a presentation of the pharmacology of drugs and drug classes that activate or inhibit the system by interacting with specific molecular and cellular targets.
The chapters are integrated into sections that focus on the major organ systems and therapeutic areas. Clear and concise illustrations highlight key points, and medication summary tables offer quick access to essential information.
Features of Principles of Pharmacology 4th Edition
- Comprehensive updates to all chapters, including recently approved drugs
- Nearly 40 popular and practical drug summary tables with state-of-the-art information on clinical applications, common and serious adverse effects, contraindications, and therapeutic considerations
- A new chapter on drug transporters and extensively reviewed information on drug-receptor interactions, pharmacodynamics, drug toxicity, and pharmacogenomics.
13. PCAT Prep Plus
PCAT Prep Plus: 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) 3rd Edition
We’re so confident that PCAT Prep Plus offers all the knowledge you need to excel on the PCAT that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and the book, you’ll earn a higher PCAT score or your money back.
- 2 realistic and comprehensive online practice tests that give you scores and percentiles
- A guide to the current PCAT plan to show you exactly what to expect on test day
- Additional practice questions for each topic, all with detailed answers and explanations
- A comprehensive review of all content covered in the PCAT
- Kaplan’s Proven Strategies for Test Day Success
14. Antibiotics Simplified 4th Edition
Antibiotics Simplified 4th Edition is also included in this list of best-selling Pharmacy books.
This practical text reviews basic microbiology and how to approach the pharmacotherapy of a patient with a suspected infection. It also contains concise drug class reviews with an explanation of the characteristics of various antibacterial and antifungal drug classes.
This text simplifies learning infectious disease pharmacotherapy and condenses the many facts that are taught about antibiotics into one quick reference guide. This guide will help students learn about the characteristics of antibiotics and why an antibiotic is useful for an indication.
15. Dosage Calculations for Nursing Students
Another massive book on the list of Best Selling Pharmacy Books. Dosage Calculations for Nursing Students: Master Dosage Calculations The Safe & Easy Way Without Formulas.
Welcome to the second edition of our dose calculation book!
Are you a nursing student or nurse and want to learn some simple methods to solve dosing problems?
calculations without a bunch of formulas?
Would you like to raise your hand in your dose calculation class, after the instructor explains a
complicated formula and asks to come to the board to show the class a much simpler method? Do you want to continue your clinical studies knowing you have a solid foundation in dose calculations?
Do you want to walk into your Nursing Calculus Class on the first day knowing that you can get all
tests before the course starts? This Pharmacy book has included all these.
You may check and download more free medical books by visiting the link given below