This book Admission Assessment Exam Review E-Book is written by HESI. The personally oriented exams consist of a learning style assessment and a personality profile. These tests are intended to provide students with information about their study habits, learning preferences, and dispositions related to academic performance. Students generally like to take these personally oriented exams for the purpose of deepening and personal discussion. Because each of these tests takes only approximately 15 minutes to complete, the school may include them in its administration of the Admission Screening Test.
The HESI Admission Assessment exam consists of 10 different exams—8 academically oriented exams and 2 personally oriented exams. The academically oriented subjects consist of:
• Reading Comprehension
• Anatomy and Physiology
|Book Name||Admission Assessment Exam Review E-Book|
|Author of Book||HESI|
Overview of Admission Assessment Exam Review E-Book
Passing the admission assessment exam is the first step on the journey to becoming a successful healthcare professional. Make sure you’re prepared with the Admission Assessment Exam Review, 4th Edition! From the testing experts at HESI, this easy-to-use guide walks you through the topics and question types found on admissions tests, including math, reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, and physics. The guide includes hundreds of sample questions, step-by-step explanations, illustrations, and comprehensive practice tests to help you review subject areas and hone your test-taking skills. Plus, the pre-test and post-test help pinpoint your specific areas of weakness so you can focus your study time on the subjects you need most. If you want to pass the HESI Admissions Assessment Test or any other health professions admissions assessment exam you can find, there is no better resource than the HESI Admissions Assessment Exam Review.
- HESI Hints boxes offer valuable test-taking tips, as well as fundamentals, tips, examples, and reminders for specific topics.
- Step-by-step explanations and sample problems in the math section show you how to solve each problem so you understand the steps needed to complete the equation.
- The sample questions in all other sections prepare you for the questions you will face on the A2 exam.
- The user-friendly vocabulary chapter covers more of the medical terminology you will face on the A2 exam.
- The easy-to-read format with consistent section features includes an introduction, key terms, a chapter summary, and a bulleted summary to help you better organize your review time and understand the information.
- Full-color design and illustrations visually reinforce key concepts for better understanding.
Topics of this Edition
Anatomy and Physiology